How to Order?
|Our Nursery & Grafting Adeniums We offered Adenium Grafted Plants over 100 Varieties with 2-2.5 Inch Rootstock grafted with 5-7 cms cutting. We also offer larger caudex size with your variety selection following with our variety list. All the plants listed here are propagatet trough grafting, none will breed true from seed.
|Steps to Make Order
|1. Send me email to request for the catalogue price lists. Now we have collections of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and Rosy Adenium (Best seller) variety groups.
|2. After recieving my email then replying me with your variety selections chosen from our catalogues. When you place an order we will send you the pro-forma invoice including plant cost, shippings, payment details. For shipment methods, we offer : Air Frieght (1-2 day delivery), EMS (7 days Delivery), or Sea Freight (20-20 days Delivery), this depends on amount of plants and size.
|3. After your payment is verified here, we will reserve plants immediately and prepare them to get the processes to apply for the phytosanitory certificate with FREE of charge.
|4. Some countries need the Plant Import Permit to import Adeniums so please send me the copy of it via my email. You can check with your plant quarrantine department for more detail.
|5. After your payment is success, we will start working on your plant orders. We need at least 4-5 days for cleansing, fungicide and insecticide process to prepare them to apply the Phytosanitory Certificate (Free of charge) issued from our Plant Quarrantine Services here.
|6. We will inform you once plants depart from here by sending you the copies of Air Way Bill, Phytosanitory Certificate and new reduced invoice (Optional) to your email.
|* More amount plants, we recommend you to ship them via Sea Freight with pots. We will clean the soil and cover with sterile coconut peat, cut the leaves, spraying with fungicide and inseticide chemical all over the plant. You will recieve plants in healthy and good condition coz we have a lot of exporting' experiences and our shipping is very expert on plant shipment and documentation works.
|Terms & Conditions
|Orders are accepted via fax or e-mail. Please inquire for availability of flowers and expected date. We will confirm your final order as soon as possible. All shipments will be shipped by airfreight. Information needed for order To ensure safe and prompt arrival the following are necessary:
1. Customers clearly written address.
2. Customers telephone number or Fax number and E-mail address.
3. Destination airport.
4. Import permit number if any. ***
Standard Term and Condition
1. Adeniums will be shipped in Carton Boxes, all prices are F.O.B., Bangkok , Thailand.
2. All shipments will be by EMS, airfreight or seafreight unless specified by customer otherwise and also depending on plant size.
3. Each shipment will be accompanied by PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE issued by the Department of Agriculture of Thailand and 3 Copies of invoice and this is FREE of charge.
4. Every care will be taken in packing and insulation against cold weather. If special instructions are required please write to us.
5. We will make every effort to be sure that your plants will arrive in good condition: - If your selected plants are sold out, we will substitute with the similar one.
- We guarantee that the shipment will reach you safely, in case of damage, rejection or any reasons please notify us within 2 days after arrival of shipment. If you don't inform or report us within 2 days after plants arrive there, we won't take any response on every case.
- Any plants damaged due to freezing, overheating, or pour packing will be replaced by notifying us within 7 days after arrival. To make a claim, photos must be taken of the damaged plants and sent to us. We will do our best to make amends and any claims approved by us will be compensated with replacement plant products added to next order only. Guarantee applicable only to airfreight shipment.
- Damage of the plants from the delay of the usual shipment of perishable goods will be replacement. But, buyers have to pay all of the freight charges, and shipping charge.
- In case of fumigation from the arrival inspection, we will be responsible for the costs of the fumigation; the plants damaged. But customer have to pay for the freight charges of the free replacement plants
Seedlings or grafted plants order:
- Price shown are net price of plants with packing, handling, phytosanitary certificate, and shipping charge to all order. (F.O.B. Bangkok)
- Minimum order is $300, shipping via EMS, Airfrieght, or Seafrieght depending on plant size and weight. - Airfreight fee must be paid by collected or prepaid.
- All orders must be prepaid in full amount by Bank Transfer (wire transfer (T/T)) or as agreed.
Seed Order: - Minimum order is $100, shipping via Registered Air Mail or EMS. EMS will be extra charged $15 and Phyto Certificate are FREE OF CHARGE.
- All orders must be prepaid in full amount by Bank Transfer (wire transfer (T/T)) or as agreed. Order Form: You can click here to download our order form and send us via email.
|Visitors Always Welcome:
Office Address: 105/157 Sae Ra Nee Lagoon Villa Soi Wat-Lad-Pra-Dook Ta-ling Chan Suphan-Buri Rd. Bang-Rak Pattana Bang Bua Thong Nonthaburi 11110 Thailand
Nursery Address: Don Toom District, Nakorn Pathom Province, Thailand
(Please call us in advance at 081-906-1992 or Email)
*** Following countries need Import permit for ordering Adeniums.
9. Cook Island
14. Hong Kong
20. New Caledonie
21. New Zealand
22. Papua New Guinea
24. Rep. of South Africa
|25. Rep. of Dominican
26. Rhodesia (Zimbabwe)